You can trust that when you enter our Fairfield Smiles By Design office, you will receive the best care possible. This is because we never settle. We constantly strive to learn more and to keep abreast of the advancements in our field. Our entire staff is committed to offering the best oral and dental care, with the latest advancements and best techniques. Whether you’re missing parts of your smile , or just want it to shine brighter, we provide comprehensive, thorough care for all of your dental needs.
If you’ve been avoiding the dentist or just don’t feel comfortable in the chair, Fairfield Smiles by Design is the place you want to go. We offer sedation dentistry – including nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation and IV sedation. We work with you to determine your personal qualms and anxieties, and offer solutions that will have you smiling in no time.
We believe that the best smile is a healthy smile. In additional to prosthodontics, we offer preventative measures – such as dental exams and hygiene. We also offer services to address gum disease, snoring, sleep apnea, bruxism and TMJ. We provide thorough examinations to stay ahead of potential problems and keep your smile as healthy as possible.
Call us today at (203) 254-0545 to find out how we can give you the smile of your dreams.
Prosthodontists are the architects of smile restoration. We have a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, along with extensive additional training in the most advanced techniques for restoring and replacing teeth. This enables us to devise the best plan for your unique situation — whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen. From crowns and bridgework to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
- Cosmetic Dentistry, for a new smile
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.